|||10156 100 Ave, Fort St John, BC V1J 1Y6, Canada|
|||To learn more|
Originally built by businessman C.C. Brooks, The Lido opened in 1957, ushering in 45 years of classic films up on the big screen. This was until 2002 when the doors of The Lido were closed and the new Landmark Cinema was opened in town. It wasn’t until 2007, after five years of abandonment, that The Lido was reopened and reenvisioned by local entrepreneur Brian Kirschner.